Sunday 11 November 2012

Review: Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair, Oil Nutritive Shampoo (Anti Split Ends)

I've been meaning to do a review on this but never had the chance to. So today I'm finally doing one.

This is the Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Oil Nutritive Shampoo (Anti Split Ends). I've always liked Schwarzkopf products because the packaging just makes them look really salon-like.

I've been using this Gliss Hair Repair Oil Nutritive Shampoo - Anti Split Ends, and also the Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair with Liquid Keratin treatment mask.

But I've got to say that the shampoo is nothing spectacular, and the treatment mask works way better.



The Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Oil Nutritive Shampoo is supposed to repair damaged areas on the surface and deep inside the hair. The formula claims to contains 7 nourishing repair oils to help reduce split ends up to 85%. The end result is supposed to be healthy, shiny hair from root to tip.

The shampoo itself smells really fragrant, like you're washing honey into your hair. But honestly, I feel that after months of usage, there was still no noticeable reduction in my split ends. In addition, unlike the treatment mask, it didn't seem to give my hair any extra shine or smoothness or whatsoever. 

The transparent bottle itself is also really fragile. I dropped the bottle once and a hair-line crack formed at the base of the bottom straight away. I had no choice but to store the shampoo bottle upside down. So it's really not for clumsy girls like me.

All in all, I would say that this shampoo is not worth the hype. It's slightly more expensive than your usual drugstore brands, but it delivers the same, if not lesser, in quality. If you want to give your hair that extra boost in nourishment, shine, or just make it smoother in general. I would suggest you go for the Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair with Liquid Keratin  instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment