Thursday 15 November 2012

Review: Lifebuoy Antibacterial Handwash

 I didn't think of reviewing the Lifebuoy Antibacterial Handwash at first because it's such a common everyday product. But I finally decided to because I really really like this handwash. I picked this up at my local beauty store because they didn't sell the dettol handwash in individual bottles, so I guess I took a lucky chance. :)



The Lifebuoy antibacterial handwash boasts the ability to kill 99% of germs in just 10 seconds. It has a very nice clean smell to it that makes you feel that your hands are really clean. It smells a bit like dettol, but the strong is not that strong that makes it smell like you just spilled alcohol on your hands.

I used to have eye infections quite often because I wear contacts everyday, it might be due to the handwash I was using at that time I'm not sure, but ever since I started using the Lifebuoy antibacterial handwash, I haven't gotten any eye infections so far.

And it isn't expensive! It's retailing at only around $2 for a bottle, and can last you for quite a few months. So the next time you're thinking of buying some handwash, do give this a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment