Sunday 25 March 2012

LRH Hooked Floral Bustier Top

Finally decided to get my hands on this after all the positive and tempting reviews I've read and I must say I finally understood what all the hype is about! 

Very flattering piece. 

Got the black one even though I wanted white, but since only black is available I didn't have much choice la. But the black piece is really nice as well, and has a slimming effect since its black. 

Wish it was slightly longer though.  


But nevertheless, it's a really fuss-free piece that you can throw on for those days when you can't decide what to wear. I've emailed LRH to ask whether they have extra slots for BO for the white floral one and the blue polka one. haha. I don't normally get the same designs in different colours but this is too pretty to resist. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment