Monday 2 January 2012

New Year Eve 2011


K and I went to MBS for the countdown this year. Last year we were at Clarke Quay, and it was really horrible. Well, that was before we were together. We were with different groups of friends and we met up after that, and we tried and tried and tried, but failed to get a cab until about 5 plus in the morning.

So this year, we decided that we'll have better luck at MBS.

Saw this really cool car with a saucer on our way there. Damn freaking unique but is this allowed? o.0? 

The helix bridge was closed that night. I think they were scared the bridge would collapse or something, what with all the people that were there. 

Just look at the crowd, felt like half of Singapore's population was there.

MBS looked really nice that night, and I heard from K that all the rooms are booked. Imagine how much money they're earning just that one night.

I really like this picture. Haha. Very artistic don't you think?

But it was actually very crowded. Lucky for us our spot was quite nice.

Really spectacular fireworks. But I guess my camera is not that good for shooting this kind of thing. All the pictures turned out quite lousy except for this one. 




After that we went to the pub at MBS and when we were leaving, we realised we made a terrible mistake. 

It. Wasn't. Any. Better. To. Get. Cabs. At. MBS.

We were in the taxi queue and we waited for 2 hours and it was STILL not our turn yet. Worse still, we can't even call cabs because we can't get through the hotline. 

So next year, I don't want to be doing this anymore. I'm too old for this. Hahaha. 

Nevertheless, we had a really good time together and I'm really grateful for K, for always being so supportive and never failing to be by my side.



I don't really believe in new year resolutions. I mean, half the time I don't keep them anyway. And you don't need to wait till the start of the year to start having determination and all right. If there's something wrong in your life you should be doing something about it right away, not wait till a year later.
So for this year, I just want to be happy, and have results that match my efforts. :)


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment