Monday 14 November 2016

Epilasik Surgery at Eagle Eye Centre by Dr Julien Theng (1 month post op update)

I've just gone for my 1 month post op review.

Only the first and last review would be carried out by Dr Julien Theng himself. So far the other reviews were done by the other doctors.

My vision is considered some sort perfect alr. There is still some negligible residual degree in each eye but it doesn't affect my vision. My degree was 600 before.

For astigmatism wise, it didn't really get corrected. Started off with 75 in both eyes but it's now 100 in my left and 50 in my right. But as of now, I don't notice any double vision so I'll say that's negligible as well.

Doctor mentioned that there is slight hazing in my cornea so I'm put on another month of steroid eye drops. Truth be told, this is the part that's freaking me out. But again, as of now, I don't really notice any white film when I'm looking at things. Hopefully that will clear up.

Doctor says cornea is still not done healing, so I'll update again in a month's time.

1 comment:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. https://yaldoeyecenter.com/

    ReplyDelete