Tuesday 30 October 2012

LRH DUNGAREE BRALETTE V.2 IN WHITE


The LRH Dungaree Bralette in Version 2 caught my eye during the launch. I already liked the design when they first launched the version one, but decided not the get it because it was too short. So now that they've decided to manufacture it at a longer length, all the better for me!


I got the one in M. I really like this piece because the cutting is very nice, similar to the famous hooked floral bustier top. Comes with a side zip for easy wearing and this one is better because it zips all the way down from the top, so I didnt have to struggle to get into it. And the material seems really good, so there's no need for nude undergarments.

One thing that I wasn't such a fan of was the straps. I mean, it's really good that the straps are adjustable, so it won't give you too much armpit fats and all. But the buttons are all sewn on, which means the buckle on the strap can come off really easily if you're not careful. But it's not that big a deal if you make it tight I guess.

Another worthy buy from LRH I would say. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment